Set on a fertile 26.4 acres with views to Mount Clay and only 15 minutes’ walk to the beautiful beach at Narrawong, 55km past Port Fairy, a further 18km onto Portland.
A lovely 3 bedroom renovated residence with wrap-around verandah. The updated kitchen and bathroom add to the character of the home with beautiful cabinetry, plus there is a lovely sunroom off kitchen. The pictures tell the story!
– Belling 900m Richard Deluxe Dual Fuel Range Cooker, fan forced oven with 5 cook tops and cast iron griddle plate
– Miele Dishwasher
– Australian made double-glazed sliding doors to lounge and kitchen/dining area
– Jindara free-standing wood heater (extraordinary heat)
– Split system air conditioning
– Heat transfer ducting from lounge room to master bedroom
– Continuous gas hot water service
– 20,000gal water tank
The farmlet is indeed multi-purpose, suitable for horses with the stables + tack room, formerly a dairy. Stockyards and loading ramp for cattle or sheep. Numerous outbuildings. Subdivided into 8 paddocks, 2 with animal shelters, 7 with reticulated water into troughs. All in a pretty garden setting complete with its own orchard with a variety of different trees. This is a delightful property which should satisfy anyone seeking a quiet, self-supporting life away from the madding crowd! Inspect now!