If you’re looking for a relaxing change from the hustle and bustle of city living, look no further.
This Alfacade Aluminium clad homestead, has been tastefully designed for comfort and relaxing living with very little maintenance.
The home features:
– 2 large bedrooms
– Master with ensuite, walk in robe and ceiling fan
– 2nd bedroom with walk in robe and ceiling fan
– Separate bathroom with shower and separate bath
– Near new (upgraded in 2020) Galley style kitchen with 900mm free-standing stove
– Butler’s pantry with space for fridge
– Open plan living/family/meals with log fire, split system and ceiling fan
– Separate laundry
– New ‘top of the range’ vinyl flooring to kitchen/lounge/entry/hallway
– Front and back verandah
– Separate Colorbond Double Garage powered with new LED lighting and remote doors
– Single lockup garage (under roofline) with remote door
– 12 X solar panels
– Near new electric hot water system (2020)
– Garden shed + utility/pet enclosure
– Expansive landscaped 2023m2 low maintenance and picturesque block
Home to the Red Gum Festival, Cavendish offers an abundance of local conveniences from the popular Bunyip Hotel (only 350 metres from the front door), to the General Store, Fire Brigade and small local Cavendish Primary School (next door). Also, close by is the local Men’s Shed, and if you’re into history – check out the Old Blue Store Jail, Settlers Walk and Trestle Bridge.
Walk the dog, or ride your bike through the lovely Cavendish Settlers walk and have a picnic lunch at any of the fantastic rest stops and picnic areas provided. Enjoy a pub meal at the popular Bunyip Hotel, or a coffee and snack down at the Bridge Café.
Alternatively, take your pick of the day trips to the popular spots of Warrnambool (122kms), Grampians and Halls Gap (86 km’s), Port Fairy (115km’s) or Mt Gambier (137km’s).
For all your shopping needs, Hamilton is only 25km’s south of Cavendish. You’ll find all the conveniences here, including all supermarkets, shopping, various fast-food favourites, Bunnings, Harvey Norman, Kmart, and all the necessary trades and services.
An opportunity exists here to secure a lifestyle change with a lovely, serene country atmosphere, with all the conveniences close by – when needed.
Nothing to do here but sit back, enjoy the sunshine, the sounds of nature and the space and serenity of a lovely rural Aussie town.
For Statement Of Information & Due Diligence please head to our website at www.wilsonswarrnambool.com.au. All measurements are correct to the best of our knowledge, as provided by property owners and external websites. Please complete due diligence to confirm.