Victorian houses were built to last and highly sought after. They are described as romantic and delicate. The classic look, the shapes, the simple lines – Victorian homes have character and soul. The high ceilings, beautiful big cornices, the fireplace, the details create the layer and give it warmth. People like the romanticism of the old but they also need the modern-day comforts. Imagine all the beautiful features as an authentic complete replica.
- Features including:
- Center roses and all colonial cornices.
- Custom-made lead light windows and hand made skirting boards.
- All sills and cornices squint bricks.
- Kitchen is wood myrtle and has an outlook toward the Hopkins River.
- The grand staircase with custom-made balustrades and hand rails leads down to the games room, which is large enough to hold the largest of family functions, including dance-dinner parties.
- The wood parquetry flooring has such a sheen it reflects aspects of the whole room and the brick work coming from the Ash Wednesday fires.
- Upstairs is the master bedroom with views of the ocean, parents retreat, formal lounge and 180 degrees of the ocean and river views when sitting within the tower structures.
- Modern features of slab heating, central heating, evaporation cooling system and extraordinary views of the ocean.
Created by one of Warrnambool’s magnificent builders.
Inspection will delight! Priced at $999,990