Set in Portland’s beautiful Laguna Court, is this magnificent 2-storey, four bedroom family home with 27 squares of living space (40 squares under roof). With a sensational enclosed outdoor area and 1127 square-metre block this home has everything for the family in a lovely quiet location.
– Main bedroom with large walk-in-robe and en-suite with corner spa and double vanity
– Bedrooms 2, 3 and 4 all with built-in-robes and fit queen beds
– Large study/library
– Powder room
– Formal lounge room
– Open plan kitchen/dining/living room
– Kitchen with large drawers, appliance cupboard, dishwasher, gas hotplates and electric
– Gas ducted central heating plus a feature gas log heater
– Upstairs landing has a balcony with panoramic views to the North / North West overlooking
Portland’s lagoon and city
– Solar panels
– Double remote garage with rear rollerdoor access through to a further undercover
workshop/storage or entertaining area.
– There is also width enough beside the house to access the large rear yard,
where an extra shed could be built if desired.
– Handy to primary schools and secondary schools and a stones throw away to the Lagoon
walking trail, town centre and beaches.
What an opportunity and priced to sell!