Located within an easy nine iron from the Hamilton Golf Course, this extraordinary, fully-renovated 1930’s Californian Bungalow presents the best of both worlds.
Oozing with period charm and character of its era, this property also provides a modern touch with a classy and tasteful renovation – inside and out.
Marvel at the ornate cornices, high ceilings and picture rails – yet also enjoy the comfort of the updated kitchen and bathrooms, neutral modern tones, plush carpets and the overall relaxing atmosphere this property has to offer.
Alongside its exquisite street appeal, this property offers the luxury of a generous block of approx. 739m2, and a double garage to house your vehicles of choice.
Timber decks to both front and back of the home offer flexibility with entertaining, and provide year-round zones for relaxing throughout the warmer months.
This stunning property offers the following:
– Master with en-suite and walk-in-robe
– 2nd bedroom with built-in-robe
– 3rd bedroom or study/office
– High quality ducted heating/cooling system throughout
– Separate living room with electric log heater
– Fully renovated kitchen with designer double sink and electric appliances
– Separate laundry, with high grade washing machine (included)
– 2nd fully renovated bathroom with shower and toilet
Completely secured with upgraded colorbond fencing, this property offers the opportunity to further enhance it’s appeal with the addition of a garden and landscaping to your liking, completely influenced by your imagination and creativity.
Enjoy the best of both worlds at 189 Rippon Rd – the period charm of a bygone era coupled with a superb modern renovation, which unites a yesteryear with the comforts of today.