We have genuine cash buyers searching for a period property in Warrnambool. Their budget is flexible – depending on the quality, period originality and suitability of the available properties. Their minimum &/or preferable requirements for the property are as follows:
1. Land area approx. 700 – 1000 m2.
2. Main house – preferably of stone or brick, single storey, with original period features, well-maintained and dating from approx. 1890 – 1935. They are also willing to consider well-maintained weatherboard homes of this approx. vintage.
3. Preferably 3-4 bedrooms, or 3 bedrooms + study.
4. Minimum 2 bathrooms/toilets, preferably with en-suite to master bedroom.
5. Minimum 3 “reception” rooms (lounge, dining, & family/living)
6. Minimum double detached garage, with additional “workshop” space – preferably built of same materials as the house and complementing the house design.
7. Absolutely NO swimming pool, spa pool or other such major, contemporary property embellishments.
8. Preferably landscaped gardens – complementing the age of the house, although this is by no means essential.
If you know of a suitable property, please contact Lucas at Wilsons (03) 55612777.