People don’t care how much you know, until they know how much you care
Warrnambool born and bred, with Commerce (Marketing & Management major) and Science degrees from The University of Melbourne along with his full Real Estate Licence, Lucas Wilson has thrived in the Warrnambool & District Real Estate industry since 2001, aside from a three-year stint in the marine industry working in sales, online marketing and social media.
Lucas is now steering the Wilsons ship in the modern era. He has always defined his success by the happiness and loyalty of his clients, understanding that “yesterday’s tenant is today’s buyer, and today’s buyer is tomorrow’s seller”.
Lucas believes the key differences between Wilsons and the competition come down to three main factors
- An intense focus on ongoing training (both internally as well as through leading industry training groups Pittard and Jenman) in the fields of negotiation, sales, and client care;
- A totally risk-free selling process for sellers; and
- An office philosophy of always putting clients’ interests ahead of our own.
Lucas lives locally in North Warrnambool with his wife Kristine and kids Oska and Scarlett, and has a long history of involvement in sports, clubs and the Warrnambool community in general.
The Wilsons mission is “To provide a uniquely brilliant real estate service to every single client and potential client. We stand out from the crowd, putting our clients’ interests ahead of our own. Through culture, competence and care, our clients safely achieve excellent results, always.”
Skills & expertise
Lucas specialises in, but is not limited to, residential sales. This, combined with specialised expertise in marketing in the modern era, in particular all digital platforms. Lucas has been in the industry since 2001.
- Winners Circle Gold Badge
- 2 x nomination for the Sales Controller of the year at the Australasian Real Estate Awards
- 4 x “Office of the Year” winner at the Australasian Real Estate Awards
Lucas is a life member of the South Rovers Football Netball Club, Volunteer committee member for the Warrnambool Offshore & Light Game Fishing Club, pro-active fundraiser and supporter for various causes including Beyond Blue, Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation, Kidney Council, Anti-cancer Council, The Sanctuary, Standing Tall, and whatever else he can find time or resources to give to.