Do you have what it takes to be successful in real estate?
- Are you results-focused?
- Do you have a passion for people and building long-term relationships?
- Are you motivated to reach and exceed your potential?
If you can confidently answer YES to the above questions, the Pittard Real Estate Careers Webinar will be a valuable 1-hour time investment to determine if a career in real estate sales is the right choice for you.
Successful real estate salespeople come from diverse backgrounds, with wide ranging experiences. Surprisingly, many of the most successful salespeople have had no prior experience in sales.
However, there are a few things that leading real estate salespeople have in common including:
- An appetite for learning and training – successful salespeople are always seeking new learning opportunities and appreciate the value of ongoing training and development
- Dedicated to achieving success and not afraid of hard work or a challenge
- The ability to build long-term, trusted relationships and prioritise their clients needs
- Honesty in all their dealings
If this sounds like you, join the upcoming Pittard Real Estate Careers Webinar on . You can participate in the webinar from any platform and you will receive a confirmation email on registration.
So? What are you waiting for? Register today!
If you’d like to listen to a previous recorded version of a live event please click here.
No Experience Necessary
We are always looking for more great new people to join our Nationally Awarded sales team.
- Full training prior to commencement and ongoing.
- Long established award winning agency.
- Base Salary Package starting from 62K, 88K, or 114K PLUS Bonuses.
- Also position available as part/full time sales creator with packages from 41K plus generous bonuses.
About the company
Wilsons has served Warrnambool and the surrounding region for over 40 years. Our company’s strength is in its people, all of whom have been selected from a variety of backgrounds for their integrity and commitment. Our aim is to put trust back into real estate. We are a record 5 time winner of the prestigious ‘Office of the Year’ at the Australasian Real Estate Awards. We are Jenman Approved accredited and follow the Approved code of ethics.
• To prospect for potential listings
• Inspecting properties with buyers
• Listing properties for sale
• Negotiating property sales through to settlement
• Developing and maintaining contact databases
Skills & Experience
Successful real estate agents come from a variety of different backgrounds. While you don’t need any previous experience in real estate sales you do need experience in life, especially a record of success in dealing with people. Ideally you have an understanding of the process of purchasing real estate & preferably live within a 30 minutes drive to Warrnambool.
• Supported by the best training in the industry
• Leading contact management & database systems
• Large administrative support team
• Company paid mobile phone
• Stability of a long established company
• Salary Package including car and training allowance
The office environment is supportive, encouraging, fun and good natured. People enjoy working here because they become part of a close knit team with high morale and high standards. We are fanatical about training and maintaining high skill levels.
To apply please forward your Cover Letter and Resume to: email@example.com
Part time (30hrs pw) HomeFINDER
$41,200 PA package PLUS BONUSES
The role of HomeFINDER is pivotal to our agency’s success. We are looking for an extraordinary person to fill this position.
HomeFINDERs do just that: they find homes, that is, they search for properties to sell. This may be the career move that starts you off on real estate sales career. The right way.
You don’t need experience because we will train you. But you must want to be successful and be willing to work for it. You will be joining an energetic, motivated, fun loving, highly successful sales team who are committed to self-development and who are focused on results.
We are looking for someone with a burning desire to succeed. You must be honest, hardworking, mature minded, and enthusiastic. Sound communication skills, persistence, ability to handle rejection and a willingness to learn are the keys to success in this role. You also must like talking to people, getting to know them and making lots of friends.
If these attributes describe you, then a career as a HomeFINDER may be for you. If this sounds like the opportunity you’ve been looking for email us your CV and covering letter to:
Lucas Wilson – Wilsons Warrnambool & District Real Estate – firstname.lastname@example.org
REAL ESTATE SALESPEOPLE WANTED
Have you ever thought to yourself “I’d be good in real estate”, yet worried about how you might cope with working ‘commission only’, or perhaps feared how others may perceive you?
We have on offer a Real Estate Career with a real difference.
A career to be proud of.
You will receive full training, a base salary package of $62,400 plus generous bonuses. PART TIME OPTION AVAILABLE.
On top of this, we provide a genuine team environment, ensuring your enjoyment and success. The more you succeed, the more our clients benefit.
What we’re looking for is someone with a burning desire to succeed. You must be honest, hardworking, mature minded and enthusiastic. If these attributes describe you, then real estate may be your career.
If this sounds like the opportunity you’ve been looking for send an email with your resume and a covering letter to:
Lucas Wilson, Wilsons Warrnambool & District Real Estate, email@example.com